Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Now its getting ridiculous

Up again this morning to swim. My schedule calls for swimming on Mon and Wed. Monday I had my swim cap situation, so as you know, I swam yesterday - which was Tuesday. Today i was back on track - until I got to the gym at 5 am and realized I had left something at home - sitting on the bench next to my bag:


The women in the ladies locker room are going to start to complain about the cursing that has been happening there at 5 am. This makes three days this week that I've been to the gym before 5 am and only one day that I have actually worked out there.

I drove home and did my weight workout scheduled for tomorrow, today. Gus was very happy with this. I kept thinking about how good it is to be flexible....right. Then I made a mental note to put my extra swim cap in the bottom of my gym bag, so I'll have it for emergencies.

Tonight is a 45 minute bike ride, which will be done on the trainer in the garage since it is POURING RAIN out. This will be followed by a 15 min run in the POURING RAIN. My favorite.

Tomorrow, its back to the gym for another shot at the swim. Maybe I should start sleeping with my swim cap on so that I won't forget it.

No comments: