Sunday, May 3, 2009

5 down, 15 to go

Wow. This week was a doozy. I didn't realize that last week really WAS an easy week. I did enjoy this week more than any of the previous ones. I feel like my body is actually getting used to working out twice a day - it doesn't expect to lay on the couch when I get home from work, instead it expects to ride the bike or run.

Here is what the last 6 days have entailed:
(a total of)
2 hrs of swimming
3 hrs and 5 min of cycling
2 hrs and 15 min of running
2 hrs of weights/ab workouts
for a grand total of 9 hours and 20 minutes.

Crazy thing is that this coming week will be MORE.

It is that time of year where more people are getting outside - riding their bikes, running, walking their dogs. Its funny to see people out in the mornings. I used to be out there all alone, but now that its getting light out, please must feel more comfortable being outside.

The pool at the gym is also busier. It is alot easier to go get in the water when the temperature is over 30 degrees! It helps me to get to the gym at 5 and see three or four other crazy people already in the pool!

So, that's the update - enjoy your week!

No comments: