Monday, July 27, 2009

17 down, 3 to go.

It is so hard to believe that we are only three weeks away!
Last weekend was a killer - 15.5 miles on Sat followed by a sprint tri on Sunday. This week, I took Monday off. I just needed a break. I felt pretty good the rest of the week, not so tired, like I have been. I mean, I was tired, just not exhausted. I wasn't so hard to get up and I wasn't dreaming of bedtime all day long!

Here are the totals for this week:
1 hr and 15 min of swimming
4 hrs and 10 min of cycling
4 hrs and 20 min of running
2 hrs of weights/ab workouts
for a grand total of 11 hours and 45 minutes

Our run on Sunday was 10 miles and I swear, it felt like 4 or 5 - it went so fast! It was hot out so maybe I was just having a heat stroke!!

Both of our swims this week were in the pond and both were very relaxing. I felt like I was in my own world, quiet and calm. I actually enjoyed it!! Looking forward to another great week!

No comments: