Sunday, July 19, 2009

16 down, 4 to go

This was a recovery week, so things weren't so extreme. After Saturday's triathlon and Sunday's run, I really needed an easier week. I felt like I was fighting a cold all week long, but looking back, I think it was allergies. My throat was itchy. I am feeling good now that the week is over, so that's great news!!

I wasn't so tired this week. I gained a ton of confidence during the triathlon on Saturday and that has really made a huge difference. I am now so completely excited about the 1/2 Ironman in August. I'm not so scared or apprehensive about it.

Here are the totals for this week:
1 hr of swimming
1 hrs and 15 min of cycling
5 hrs of running
2 hrs of weights/ab workouts
for a grand total of 9 hours and 15 minutes

Next week will be back to it. Its the beginning of the final countdown toward August 16th. None of the upcoming training will be as hard as what we've been through!

No comments: