Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Time to give Thanks...

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday! Its all about food, family and friends. There is no expectation for gifts, no pressure, not so much noise and excitement as the other holidays. I love to be with my family, lounging on the couch, eating, drinking, eating some more. I just love it. I always have.

I was reading my posts from years past on Thanksgiving. You can read them here and here. I love to look back and reflecting on things.

I have a good life. Actually, I have a great life and I have SO much to be Thankful for. I always say that if I wasn't me, I'd be jealous of me! Sure, things are tough sometimes and there are lots of things that I wish were different or easier, but I'm not going to talk about that today. Today, I am going to list some things I am thankful for.

I started this post and was listing all the specific things I was thankful for. Then it occurred to me - there are really just a few things that make the list. These things are common thread between all the specifics. I am thankful for Love, Laughter and Health.

I have these thing in my life everyday. I go to bed every night and know that I have loved and been loved. I have laughed and I am healthy. No matter what else happens, if I can say that, I am thankful.

So to all of you that have brought these things into my life. Thank you. I am thankful for you. Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: