Saturday, May 29, 2010

5 down, 13 to go....

Its hard to even remember the beginning of this week! My cold started come back early in the week, but now its gone. I am not really sure when that happened, but I am glad its gone. I have been feeling a little tight in my right IT band, I need to have that worked out early next week. We have a marathon next Saturday, June 5th.

I wasn't feeling completely recovered from the marathon we did last week, so this week I was still kind of in recovery mode. The pouring rain on Sunday helped us decide to take the afternoon off from cycling. That was a much needed break but it made me feel like I was behind all week long. I tried to make up for it as much as I could by adding in two extra spin classes this week.

Here is how the week went.
Sunday: 1.5 hour run (9 miles)
Monday: 60 min spin
Tuesday: 40 min run, 20 min abs
Wednesday: 2 - 60 min spin classes and a 45 min swim
Thursday: 40 minute run and 60 min upper body workout
Friday: Rest. AHHHH
Saturday: 45 min swim and 60 minute spin class.

Total for the week:
Swim: 1.5 hours
Bike: 4 hours
Run: 2 hours and 50 minutes
Weights: 1 hour and 20 min
Total: 9 hours and 40 minutes
I think that math is right?!

Next week is marathon week, so we'll hit it hard on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and maybe Wednesday. Then we will take it easy at the end of the week because 26.2 is waiting for us on Saturday....

No comments: