Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A new favorite

The other day I discussed a new find of mine...coconut butter. Well, I have discovered coconut butter's evil twin....Its called Cashew Butter...


For the love of God...this may even be better than the coconut butter. To make this sweet jar of yumminess ever more dangerous, I added an apple and some cacoa nibs...

Together these three ingredients are beautiful, tasty, filling and healthy. That is, if you only use 2 tablespoons or less of the cashew butter, a sprinkling of the nibs and stop at one apple...


I cannot take it anymore. I must stop going to the grocery store and finding new things. I just love these new little treats. Seriously love them. Try them, let me know what you think. If you come to my house and punch me in the face for sharing them, I will totally understand.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

OMG I love love love Cashew Butter. It's so yummy and lethal too :) I know what you mean about finding new and exciting treats at the store. I just made Coffee infused raw cookies that are like Starbucks Brownies! lol I am not over indulging this time though since they have quite a bit of caffeine in them! They would be a great pre-workout snack to rev you up for a run. I did that this morning and ran my little heart out; with Diesel (my Chi) of course!