Friday, February 12, 2010

A better day

After my sad trip to Church's Chicken, I found the need to eat really fresh colorful things yesterday. Here is what I had for dinner:



A salad with pears, cucumber, blue cheese, tomatoes, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Then I had some baked tilapia with chives. YUM. So much better than that garbage I had the other night. Blech.

On another note. Our puppy Maggie does so many funny and cute things each day. The other pets all do too - but these are new things for Maggie. For example, she has just started getting up into the chair when we are at the desk working on the computer. She'll climb up and lay down behind me in the chair, put her head down and go to sleep. Here's a short video, you may even be able to hear her snoring...

Then there is her love of running around the yard. With all the rain we get here, our yard becomes a mud pit in the winter. She had a piece of a tree in her mouth - there is a short down time in this video, keep watching and then pay attention to her running along the fence line.

Its just mayhem around here...and we love every minute of it....

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That is so funny! Our pitbull does the same thing and will continue doing it for hours. I do not know where he gets the energy! Loved this post :)