Monday, August 10, 2009

19 down, 1 to go

I've spent lots of time thinking about being here - one week to go. And now, here we are. I think I say it every week, but I really can't believe how fast the time goes.

This week has been particularly rough - mentally and emotionally, as well as physically. Our second store opened on Monday, there were two big announcements at work that really have caused some mayhem around the office. I'd find myself totally spent by the end of the day.

Trevor hurt his back last weekend. Between that and the store opening, we didn't get to the pond for an open water swim this week, but that's okay. At this point, we are either ready or we are not and I really feel ready. We'll get there at this once this week.

Here's what this week's totals were:
45 min of swimming
4 hrs and 15 min of cycling
3 hrs and 45 min of running
2 hrs of weights/ab workouts
for a grand total of 10 hours and 45 minutes

I spent some time this weekend, wondering what was up after the triathlon. Then I realized I can worry about that Sunday night - once we are finished with 70.3. One thing at a time!

No comments: